Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pressing Questions

Who am I?
Where did I come from?
Why am I here?
Where am I going?

Answers to life's most pressing questions are found in the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. Through modern-day revelation and access to scripture, including the Bible and Book of Mormon, we learn about our individual and collective purpose as human beings. And because a merciful God has granted us access to His wisdom through prayer, we can receivedailyimportant guidance and direction for our circumstances.

Like candlelight in darkness, the gospel of Jesus Christ gives
us purpose in an otherwise confusing world
For these reasons, I can answer with confidence the above questions. I am Alexander Barton. God is my Father in Heaven, and He has blessed me with a wonderful family on Earth. I lived with Him before I came here, and I will return to live with Him after I die. I am here to live and learn; to love and serve. My experiences will prepare me to reach my potential.

If you don't yet have the answers to these important questions, you can get them. Study the Book of Mormon to learn more about your purpose on Earth. I know our Father in Heaven loves us, and He has given us this book to bless us.

No comments:

Post a Comment